Friday, February 6, 2009

Cops, Close, Call

So I think maybe you had to be there for this to be as funny as it was.

My friend Kristen and I were both in Abbotsford separately and went to hot tub with our friend Jocelyn. Driving back to Langley she would pass me on the freeway and then slow down.. So I was in the fast lane kind of driving near her and it was kind of funny. Not totally reckless but just some innocent fun.

Suddenly I see cop lights in my rear view mirror and my heart starts pounding and I freak (which Kristen later told me was her exact same reaction).. Kristen slows down and lets me in front of her and the cop car whizzes by us. Phewf. hahaha.. we both sat there wondering who he would pull over. And the funny thing was that I wasn't even really speeding.. haha.. I was going 106 or something. Anyway, it was pretty hilarious, because we both experienced the exact same reaction at the same time.

And that's all for now! Back to my paper! :)

2 comments:

Chrys said...

haha, that's awesome. After my close call on Tuesday I definitely know what it feels like to have that reaction!

Chrys said...

oh look, I'm all caught up!