Sunday, January 25, 2009

Homework, Happy, Hurry

Happy Sunday! Or Happy Stay-in-Bed-all-day day!! Leslie and I declared sundays as such after being at bible school together for a year. We try to stick to it most of the time. Today however, I did not spend the entire day in bed.. but I did in fact drive to the Vancouver airport to visit Leslie who was on a layover there for a few hours on her way to Mexico. So nice to see friends from out of town! :)

Thursday night my fam had a family dinner at the Keg and we hung out there for quite a few hours. I love my family-more and more I am reminded of that and am so grateful for every one of them. Even though they mocked me mercilessly for not being able to wash my vehicle very well.. (we won't get into that).

Friday I went to my Learning and Behavior class for the first time this semester. I got numerous looks that said "We've never seen you before, why are you in this class?" haha.. I have a midterm next week and I have only attended one class. Not like me at all. In all my years of university, I have only missed two classes.. Now in one semester, three weeks, I've missed about ten classes. Oops. Oh well, I'm sure it will all work out in the end!

This weekend I have been hanging out with friends and catching up on homework. Don't feel like I have gotten much done however because I feel pretty restless. But hopefully the restlessness will settle down soon.. Maybe I'll go finish painting my room!! :)

Anyway, I must haste to get cracking on the schoolwork!! Independent studies are nice because you don't have to go to class, but not nice, because i have NO motivation and have huge things due all at once. Shucks. haha. Have a great Sunday evening!!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

WOW WHAT AN AWESOME BLOG!!! I am so happy that I just must comment on it!

Chrys said...

I love staying in bed late and staying in pajamas all day on Sundays!

Elsie said...

It's nice to have those relaxing days once in a while! On one of those pajama Sundays, if you've had enough sleep and feel like exploring a church near your new home, come to North Langley Community Church on 96th Ave. and 210. It's like Northview, just a bit smaller. Services are 8:30 and 10:30. Happy homework!