Friday, January 23, 2009

Disneyland, Daring, Dazzling

Hello all!! I just got home from Disneyland on Wednesday night and had a fantastic time! On Saturday I flew to Calgary and hung out with my friend Jenn in the afternoon. Then Lindie, her sister Erin and I went to see the movie 'Yes Man' which was absolutely hilarious. The next morning we flew to L.A. We arrived at about three and then walked to Disneyland where we stayed until closing at midnight!
I took the above picture as a joke because int he movie Yes Man there's something called jogging photography. Well usually you jog and take pictures but these guys were jogging so I figured taking a picture of them doing it was enough. :)
Monday we spent the morning until closing at California Adventureland which was fantastic! I had never been there so that was fun. Plus we saw lots of characters. In the evening we went to Disneyland until 11pm and we watched the Fireworks which were incredible along with the light show called Fantasmic.
Tuesday we spent the whole day at Disneyland and Lindie's friend Misty joined us and we were later joined by her friend Rachel.










All in all it was a fantastic time!! It was so nice to just not think about anything and just go enjoy Disneyland for three straight days of fun. And now back to reality and the grind of getting all my schoolwork done!! Yay!

18 days until Colorado and Las Vegas!!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

That looks so fun! I definitely need to go there again someday. The break from reality must have been nice!