Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pretty, Primer, Paint

Since having my new blackberry I have no need to be on my computer.. so I am never on it and therefore haven't updated my blog. So here's a few pictures I downloaded from my camera. Heres a pic of Chrystal and I. I forget where or why we took it, but then i remembered that we were walking out of Boston Pizza and wanted to take a picture of the snow. Haha.. you can sure see it falling all around us.
The other day after I picked up Hilary from the airport, we went to McDonalds for breakfast to officially end her no-mcdonalds december.

Destinye and my visit to ikea. the second redeeming one where we had lunch!

I had a bit of extra cash, so I purchased Destinye. I failed to tell her her jacket sleeve was on the ground as i pushed her and when i remembered to tell her, it was so incredibly filthy. Kind of funny though.. I had a good laugh!
Yesterday Destinye and I made wedding invitation for her wedding. We made a few different kinds to see which she liked best. It was fun. Then we went to the Canucks game and even though we lost, we had a wonderful time because,
a) we got on the big screen during the first period
b) when the sharks scored once, Kesler was so angry he broke his stick in half across his knee
c) Sundin scored his first goal and the crowd went bezerk
d) when we were fake dancing on the way home, the guy in the truck beside us joined in with the crazy arm pumping
e) destinye's crazy so it's always lots of fun

Since I was younger, I have always wanted to paint my room blue. however, i was never allowed. Here's the eggshell yellow color that I really did not like in my room.. I don't really like light colors to begin with so ya...Here's the blue primer I started with in the bathroom. I was tempted to leave it at this because I really liked it, but then I knew there was better yet to come!

And voila!! My blue bathroom! Okay I need a final coat (which I'm never to do because I secretly suck at painting) and then I need to paint the bedroom!! But I'm super excited! I'm going to have black accents! YAY! I have never really painted, but one of my goals for 2009 is to become handier.. so go me and my paintbrush. Chrystal came and helped too which was muchly appreciated. And then we had Little Caesar's pizza (first time going there) and watched 'The Emperor's New Groove' (first time seeing it). So it was a day of firsts!

Have a good day!
One more week til Disneyland!! YAY!

No comments: