Thursday, January 8, 2009

Frustrating, Friends, Fun

So today was an interesting day. Went to the airport to pick up Heidi (yay for her finally getting a flight!) And then Jocelyn came over and we watched Friends episodes from 4pm until 10pm.. with a break for dinner and then another for hot chocolate and chatting with people who dropped in. Haha.. We watched 10 episodes in total. Good times!

I am not very good at communicating and wish I was better. But I'm working on it and I hate it when people just aren't direct about stuff.. Just say what you're thinking!! Okay so that's my little vent of the day.

I've decided in order to reduce bitterness in my life, I'm going to replace it with gratitude. Interesting concept. That's all for now

1 comment:

Elsie said...

I agree.....say what you're thinking.... as long as it's said with SOME sensitivity to the other person! It drives me crazy when people tiptoe around each other and never come out and say what needs to be said. Causes too many problems. Great idea to replace bitterness with gratitude - reminds me of Philippians 4:4-8.