Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday, Blog, Blackberry

First off, Happy one year birthday to my blog!!!

And also happy birthday to Jenn!! (because i know you stalk my blog.. haha)

I become the proud owner of a blackberry today!! I will be paying 150 dollars less per month for my cell phone bills now! ha. what a ridiculous plan i was on before. Also I had a mike phone (you can beep/walkie talkie people for cheaper) but there are only a couple people i would beep so it really didn't make it worthwhile. Anyway, so i'm excited about my new phone!

Also, I went back to Ikea and really redeemed the experience! Found a fantastic stand/table type thing and Destinye and I enjoyed dinner there too. Mmmmm.. I took a picture but will upload it some other time!

My roommate Heidi is coming home tomorrow hopefully. She was supposed to come back from Prince George on Monday but every day her flights get cancelled. So hopefully tomorrow will work out for her! Will be nice to have someone to chat with at home again! :)

And that's all for now! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes on your blog... And yes I stalked it again... Hope you're having a fantastic day and enjoying all your new Ikea stuff. It really isn't a bad place to go, so I'm glad this experience was as better for you! See you in just over a month!!

Elsie said...

Happy Blog Birthday! Has it really been only a year? So much has happened! You certainly know how to fill your life with adventure and fun, and then you write about it so vividly that we can all enjoy it too. Thanks!