Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Conclusions, Canucks, Cleared

I've decided that the Canucks should hire me. Last year and so far these year (2 games), every time I'm at the game, wearing my jersey and I get on the big screen, they win. Some may say I'm superstitious, but I'm not. I just figure my positive energy at the game obviously makes them win all the time. So I'm thinking of sending in an application for the Canucks to hire me to go to every single game, home and on the road. I think it's a great plan.

Anyway, my friend Matt and I went to the game last night and enjoyed our free Orland Kurtenbach (first Canucks captain) pins and wore them proudly. And Canucks won. Well, they thought they'd trick us in the last minute when Colorado scored and it went to overtime. But thankfully, they came through. Phewf. Good thing I got on the big screen in the last 16 seconds of the game.

In other news, I absolutely love that I have a clear schedule right now. When does that happen? Usually i'm booked a month ahead of time. Now if people ask me to hang out next week, I say, I'm completely free, pick a day. Wonderful. Hoping to keep November clear so that I can do more spontaneous things the day of. And have relaxing nights at home. And put up Christmas decorations very very soon...

All for now, enjoy today! I know I will.. because it's cleaning day!!! FUN!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

I agree - they should hire you oh boy- that song just scared me!!!! I'm atthe game!!
So I hope you have some great spur of the moment invites! I just read a book by the do=founder of Second Cup - amazing story! (When all you have is hope)