Thursday, August 5, 2010

Goo, Gone, Glue

At present I am scanning a million {okay, slight exaggeration, but it perhaps feels like a million} photos into my computer to make a wedding slideshow. I do enjoy making them, but the scanning can be a bit tedious.

So while the scanning is happening, I figured a nice interlude blog post would be nice to break the silence. I'd rather be in bed, but I figure the more I get done now, the less there is to do tomorrow!

I bought a bottle of goo gone about 3 years ago. It has sat idly, not fulfilling its lifelong purpose. Tonight I got gluey substance on my scanner from a photo and used the goo gone and the goo is in fact gone. As I might say, "It's a Christmas miracle!" Or perhaps the stuff works as well. Both are viable options.

So, if you have things you need to remove from surfaces, get some goo gone.

And so concludes an absolutely useless post about a household cleaning product. More exciting posts to come soon {hopefully}

1 comment:

Elsie said...

I like Goo Gone - it's fantastic for getting rid of the gummy residue that some price stickers leave behind. Have fun finishing the slide show!