Friday, August 13, 2010

Adventures, Alberta, Airplane

Friday the 13th is the perfect day for travel.

In fact, I most likely didn't get onto my 6:30am flight today, which will mean that I will have gotten up at 4:30am for absolutely nothing. But I will try. And if it is full, I will just catch the next flight to Alberta.

From Alberta, I will fly to Ontario. Then I will meet my friend Anne, and we will head East. As east as we can go. We're hoping to get to PEI. But mostly I'm looking forward to driving through Quebec, the province which I love.

Anne is crazy {in a wonderful way} and so am I. I imagine that we will have a lot of fun on our random roadtrip of crazy adventures.

I'm exhausted. And stressed. And probably a little over emotional. But alas, head up, the next week shall be wonderful and I will embrace it for everything it will bring!

This trip may seem like it is random and out of the blue. That's because it is. I just booked my flights a few hours ago. It was thought up on Monday and now here I am.

Stay tuned for the crazy adventures of Anne and Vanessa {and Cedric too of course!}

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Looking forward to hearing all about your crazy adventures : )