Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Axe, Apple, Amis

I love trips that have unknown destinations and a wide open schedule for the filling. This is probably one of the funnest roadtrips I have ever been on, just because it was SO random. And Anne is an awesome person to roadtrip with!


On the Friday, we stopped in Toronto for sushi with my cousin and his wife Emily. So wonderful to see them again! I'm excited to go visit them in their new place in October!


What does one do when driving by a giant apple? You stop and take a photo of course.. And buy an apple pie to eat for the drive..


Quebec City had an incredibly sunrise the next morning! So incredible!



The longest covered bridge in the world

Cedric was the perfect watchman/navigator


Oh Cedric...



We stopped for Japanese in Moncton. What a beautiful city!



After leaving Quebec City, we stopped in Trois-Rivieres to have lunch with my friend and pen pal Stephanie! How great to see her!


We spent the night at Capernwray and it was so fantastic to see some of my favorite kiddies.


I thought I wasn't going to be able to see some of my other favorite kids, but on the way back to Hamilton, we stopped in Kingston for a quick visit! SO thankful that we stopped because it was so good to see my friend Jess and her kids. Warmed my heart!




Largest axe in the world






And so concludes the photos from the roadtrip of randomness. What a wonderful delight this trip was! Can't wait for the next roadtrip! For now I shall remember all the inside jokes, fun memories and look at the wacky pictures!

No comments: