Friday, August 27, 2010

Sydney, Sleepy, Sunset

I'VE ARRIVED!!!!

Walked around Sydney for a lot of hours today. The views are stunning! So beautiful with all the surrounding water and I LOVE the opera house! Can't wait to take sunset photos!

I saw a zebra crossing today. Made for some great photos. And Ashley decided that "arove" is a new verb to talk about someone arriving somewhere.. in fact she's used it twice already.

Flight was great! For a 16 hour flight that is...

Now it's 4pm and I"m going to go take a nap.. well I wasn't going to, because Ashley said she'd wait until at least 7pm to go to bed, but presently she's curled up in bed, so I must conform.

I bought Tim Tams today and they have SO MANY different flavours! Crazy! And for those of you who don't know what those are.. shucks.

More updates to come! :)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Mmmm . . . .love tim tams:) Glad you made it safely!

Jocelyn said...

Slam those tams! So delicious! Glad to hear that you made it safely and took some pics. Can't wait to see them.

Elsie said...

Would love to see Australia one day.....for now I'll enjoy it through your eyes. Have had Tim Tams and did the "Tim Tam Slam" with tea. Yummers!

Theresa said...

shucks! love that word! i'm just reading all your posts today as i'm finally getting a chance to sit...