Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Burnt, Breakaway, Beautiful

Last night I had a dream that someone was stealing my canoe while I was in a store and it was strapped on my vehicle in the parking lot {maybe I've been spending too much time with the canoe?}

I ran out, yelling at them, and by then they had grabbed the canoe and had taken it away. And because I noticed them stealing the canoe, they lit my vehicle on fire after first spraying it with hairspray.

Dreams are strange. I hope no one steals my canoe. And I also hope no one burns my vehicle.

Life is beautiful. I am reminded of that daily. Yet, so often I let little things cloud my vision of being able to see it in its full glory. I want to continue seeing the beauty in the clouds and being thankful for the rays of sun that peak through.

1 comment:

Elsie said...

hahaha, great dream! My dreams are usually centered around some sort of dilemma too. I like your positive view on life.