Saturday, July 31, 2010

Paper, Procrastination, Painful

Things I would rather be doing today instead of writing a paper and a 2-hour final:

1. Flying a kite
2. Going for a bike ride
3. Canoeing down a river or lake
4. Camping with my friends
5. Writing a letter
6. Going for a walk
7. Reading a book
8. Organizing my kitchen
9. Putting together my new IKEA items
10. Taking pictures outside
11. Swimming
12. Playing Yahtzee (okay, i did this yesterday instead of paper writing...)
13. Watching a movie
14. Painting my toenails
15. Catching up on emails
16. Blogging (oh wait, I'm doing that..)
17. Going to the waterslides
18. Going to the PNE
19. Washing out my garbage can (THAT's how much I don't want to be paper writing)
20. Helping Des with wedding stuff
21. Having a phone date with a friend
22. Going to the beach and playing in the waves
23. Dancing around in my kitchen
24. Visiting my mom
25. Grocery shopping
26. Watching a musical
27. Skydiving
28. Playing piano
29. Jogging
30. Cooking an amazing dinner for friends
31. Hiking
32. Playing a board game
33. Chatting with a friend over tea
34. Going to the bathroom
35. Making a photo book
36. Wrapping gifts
37. Having a bonfire (oh, except for the burn ban that's on I guess...)
38. Making a collage
39. Baking cookies
40. Painting
41. Doing laundry
42. Knitting with my Omi
43. Decorating the Christmas tree (okay, maybe a little early)
44. Wine tasting
45. Dusting my house
46. Writing my book
47. Whale Watching
48. Snorkeling
49. Blowing Bubbles
50. Buying Puppies

But alas, I am finishing this class. Maybe tomorrow I will do all these things and more...

2 comments:

Chrys said...

Hahaha 43 made me laugh :)

Laura said...

#7 is getting me into trouble right now... what a lovely list. Whenever I'm bored I'll come back to this post for ideas to fill my time. :)