Monday, July 19, 2010

Tents, Trips, Three

I have far too many pictures and stories and thoughts to share right now and not enough time.

Spent the weekend in Whistler for a stagette which was busy but good. Drove up in a limo which was really fun.

Right now I'm working on a couple Mexico posts but they won't be ready to post until later this week as I'm not around.

Tomorrow I am embarking on my 2nd out of 4 camping trips of the summer! I have never been much of a camper but have always had a desire to do lots of camping. So this is the summer to jumpstart it. I have been collecting camping materials and supplies and so I feel well stocked for the future.

In the next 2 weeks, I will be going on 3 camping trips! Tomorrow I go to a park that I have been waiting about 5 years to go camping at. I'm so excited that I'm finally going. We're camping right on the largest freshwater canoeing lake in North America. So the canoe is indeed coming along as well!! And there will be lots of hikes, and lots of waterfalls to go and see! And to go to this park is on my bucket list, so I will cross it off when I get home!

Then I'm off on a canoeing camping trip where we will camp wherever our canoe leads us (in the ocean).

Then it will be a hiking camping trip where we will hike for a few hours to our camping ground and do some more hikes from there.

I'm STOKED!

I was thinking today that this is my first summer where I'm actually home and not working a crazy amount of hours and have work that is far more flexible as far as choosing my own hours and being able to bring my work with me, so that is a blessing. So no big trips (during the next month and a half at least) but really great local adventures that I have been waiting for!

Anyway, enough rambling, I must go finish packing up the gear and get a bit of sleep before heading out!

Enjoy your week! And one day you will get a million posts from me!

No comments: