Saturday, July 24, 2010

Driving, Darling, Dinner

Delaying my dinner plans are definitely worth it for this little guy. Was hanging out with him and got to babysit him unexpectedly which was great. And I love it when the weather's nice, because that means we get to play outside! And he is mr. outdoorsman to be sure.

Every time he sees tractors, trucks, or anything with an engine, he makes driving noises. So here is practicing driving the tractor. And he did such a good job I figured I'd let him take a try at driving my vehicle too. He's really great at turning the hazards on.
We also enjoyed some dancing, peek-a-boo, and hide and seek inside. Anything to get a giggle or a smile, which is pretty much all the time and melts my heart. :)

And I do love his crazy hair along with the stunning smile.

And I love how he wears ear muffs and walks around the house yelling as loud as he can because it sounds funny when he has them on.
Wonderful afternoon and evening! Then dinner with some friends and planning for our fun-filled weekend. We were going to go camping, but instead, we are going to do laundry, dinner and a movie on Friday, go canoeing all day Saturday up the Indian Arm, and on Sunday, go to church, golfing and have a BBQ and swimming in the evening. With a slumber party in between! What fun it shall be!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

CUTE pictures! I love his hair! I can tell you must have a blast with him :)

Elsie said...

Adorable!