Thursday, July 15, 2010

Building, Baja, Braids

After 2 days of driving, I'm home from Mexico!!

I will write more details later, but all in all the trip was better on every front than I expected. And the drive through the night down and the drive back weren't not even that bad-they were quite enjoyable as a matter of fact!!

Here's a picture of the house that my building team built. There were two other houses built on this trip. All in all so very wonderful!!

AND.. I didn't get sick! Praise the Lord!! First trip in a very very very long time where I haven't been dreadfully ill for most of it! Perhaps this is a new trend? Thanks for all your prayers-I know they made a world of a difference!

So I will post many more photos, stories and thoughts on my trip soon! Hope you have all enjoyed the first 2 weeks of July!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

YAY for not getting sick! Such an answer to prayer! I'm glad you're home safe and look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your pictures!