Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Simba, Sushi, Showers

Last night I confirmed my favorite sushi place in the area. It's in Vancouver and it's called Honjin Sushi, and I honestly can't wait to go back again, because it's THAT good. Mmm.. tasty. I took Alisha there last night and she heartily agreed.

After dinner, we went to the Lion King, which was fantastic! I had seen it before, but it was wonderful once again and definitely gave me the shivers. Makes me super excited to go back to Africa in a few months!

And below is the reason I usually don't shower and wash my hair before going to bed...

And I decided to give myself an entirely new look.. let me know what you think.
Instead of working on writing my paper and my final, I decided to create a countdown for the next few months. So here it is:

10 days: Desiree's wedding
16 days: Portland roadtrip
29 days: Australia!
79 days: Cali trip
92 days: South Africa!
149 days: My birthday!
150 days: Christmas!!

Lots more to look forward to between now and then and I can't wait! It will be fantastic! Now back to the books and trying to write this silly paper. And maybe I'll wash my hair again...

No comments: