Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thai, Ten, Treasuring

One thing about an impending move is that every time you are with a friend or go somewhere, it is extra special, because you know that these will be things you miss and remember when you're somewhere else. So I am treasuring moments in my heart and enjoying every minute with treasured friends.


Sarah and I enjoyed some Thai food together the other day and then watched a movie. It was funny going through the movies and her not having ever heard of or watched some of my faves. And then I remember that she's ten years younger than me, so it makes sense that she wouldn't know all the movies that were made in the 90's. Perfect.


Practiced the art of using chopsticks


And since I'm SO good at giving people Christmas presents on time, Sarah got her present from me in May. At least I got it to her before June... :)


Yet another treasured memory to keep!

No comments: