Sunday, June 12, 2011

Engaged, Excited, Elated

Today, friends and family will gather at my mom's place to have a party. I love the celebration aspect of parties. Celebration of life and love and God's grace and goodness in our lives.

And what are we celebrating today? My brother's engaged!!!


Lucas and Colleen got engaged right before we left for our trip to Asia and I'm so excited for them!! I have loved getting to know Colleen and am excited to have another sister-in-law! I was blessed to be able to spend time with both of them for a few days earlier this year in Florida and am excited for more memories and fun together!


So Congrats to Lucas and Colleen!! Can't wait for your big day and so excited to celebrate with you!!

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Aw, that's wonderful! Another sister for you.