Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Golfing, Game, Greens

I decided that this shall be the spring/summer of golfing. Until I leave that is. So, I decided to be proactive about finding people to golf with. I joined the golf club at my church that goes once a month, and my friend Carlee and I decided that we should try golfing weekly until we are pro (which we pretty much are by now of course).


So every Monday, you can find us out on the golf course, hacking away.. I mean, hitting pars and birdies.


I generally go to the same few golf courses, so it's been fun to expand a bit. The first week we went to the Falls, and last week we went to Hazelmere.


We may have had a bit too much fun playing with the driver covers... but fun was had indeed. It rained quite a bit, but we're hardcore and were quite happy that the course was a bit emptier {we hate to intimidate people with our incredible skills}.


Anyway, our golf games usually include some incredible cart driving, enjoying hot dogs, taking pictures.. oh and golfing of course.


Anyway, I look forward to a month more of awesome golfing and good times out on the greens! So if anyone else is looking for people to golf with, let me know!


And maybe one of these days I will break 100 again... I used to have a great game but it's a bit rusty. FORE!

No comments: