Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Zoo, Zany, Zillions

Hi friends! Sorry for the delay in blogging! I have actually had this post started like five days ago with all the pics, I have just been too preoccupied to actually type in words to go with the pictures!! haha! So here are some pics from Desiree's and my trip to Seattle from Monday to Wednesday. There will be videos coming in a future post hopefully!

We enjoyed eating at the Cheesecake Factory for the first time!! It was fantastic!

We bought from Fruity Pebbles at Costco to relive our childhood fun and because they dont' have it in Canada anymore. So here's a picture!
The lions started growing crazily upon seeing us! They were fun to watch!
Hippos!! We started singing a random song about hippos and later a little kid started singing it-it was pretty funny! Oh what a great influence we are on young children!

Komodo dragon!!

Creepy and very very LARGE bat!









We spent one afternoon coloring our book from the zoo!! How fun and therapeutic and relaxing too!

We enjoyed wandering around Pike's Place Market on Wednesday morning too


Okay, here's the latest countdown:
1 more exam!
2 days until Leslie comes!
6 more days until I leave for Guatemala (AHHHHH!)

2 comments:

vfehr said...

Hey Vanessa!
wow you leave so soon!
do you have some time to get together before you leave? or are the next few days completely booked and insane? i should call you... I have your number now... so i will call you when i get the chance:) talk to you soon~v

Chrys said...

I just realized I didn't comment on this one when I read it yesterday. Oops! Those zoo pictures brought back some fun memories. I definitely need a trip down there again someday. Looks like you two had a ton of fun, like always!