Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Studying, Singing, Shopping, Shakes

This was a newfound studying area last week at the Westminster Quay. Nice because barely any people and it had a beautiful view of the Fraser river.


Here's my diligent set up of school work!




The other day while waiting to get my car serviced and checked out (6 hours later), Jocelyn and I sat at Wendy's and Timmy's that whole time studying! It actually felt really good to get stuff down and crack down!
Sandy and I went for dinner at the Keg on Thursday and then went to see West Side Story which was fantastic! It was fun to hang out again and to try and figure our way around the streets of New Westminster.. hehe

Yesterday I got a lot of stuff done in prep for my trip! I had a lot of little things to buy, so lots of stops, but now I actually feel far more prepared to go!! Now I just need to figure out when to pack and such! :)
Last night I took my Omi to dinner at White Spot and a movie (Nim's Island). All the other movies didn't seem grandma appropriate and although i wasn't sure what this one would be like, it was all right. Afterwards, I went to the airport to pick up Leslie and Rachelle who are visiting from Edmonton! Lots of fun times to come and fun pictures to be sure!
Leslie and I have a running joke with our names.. She called me ness once and I called her less.. then we realized our names were suffixes.. and we could put it to the end of anything.. sadlessness, boringlessness, etc. we think it's pretty funny.. and we decided that we are TEAM Less Ness!! When we're together we're a team and when we're apart, we experience teamlessness.. hee hee.. we think we're pretty clever. Well, Leslie made me a hat to match hers with my name and teamlessness on the back!! I LOVE it!! Pretty excited to wear it although I'll wonder why random people will know my name!! hahahaha
More pictures of the next few days to come after the fun is had!!

Updated Countdown:

4 days until Guatemala and Belize!!!

No comments: