Friday, April 25, 2008

Fun, Friends, Free, Funny

Leslie and Rachelle came out to visit on Tuesday night and it's been a pretty fun time. On Wednesday we headed to White Rock for some fun and then we had a games evening and swimming that night. Thursday three of my friends, Katelyn, Amy and Laura came over to go swimming and we had lunch and played some games together. Then I went to a baby shower for my cousin Rachel who is due in two weeks. Then Leslie, Rachelle and I went to Dublin's Crossing where they were handing out free beer and you got to keep the glasses!! Crazy!

Jumpin in White Rock


We always go to the fish and chips place called Moby Dick. Every time, Leslie and I have now decided it is tradition for her to take a picture with the waitress.



Hanging out on the White Rock and Finding Crabs




Walking the labyrinth that someone had built on the beach. Mine is similar, but has way more paths






Making funny faces under the water





Countdown:
1 day until I leave for Guatemala (absolute craziness-maybe i should pack or something)

1 comment:

Chrys said...

I feel kind of shafted that you didn't mention that I was there on Thursday too. Maybe you didn't want to admit that I beat you at Dutch Blitz...
Haha, anyway, looks like you've had a ton of fun this week and I'm looking forward to a fun drive to the airport tomorrow!