Monday, April 21, 2008

Finished, Fulfilled, Finito

NO MORE EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished my last take home exam-all 16 pages of it (don't even get me started... would prefer a sit down exam any day!!)

YAY for being done the semester and all my work!! Feels SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!

Tomorrow I will begin summer semester (dang-no breaks here). I have a book to read before saturday and a presentation to prepare. EEP! hehe.. oh well, i'm sure it will get done, it always does!

So crazy that Guatemala and Belize is coming up soon! I am just realizing how much schoolwork there is associated with it. Haha.. dang. By the way, if any of my faithful blog readers want me to send you a postcard from somewhere, email me your address to vanessamsiemens@gmail.com (don't forget the m in the middle of my names.. everybody forgets the m..) But I would love to send you a postcard as I love to send postcards! Just tell me which country you want one from!! (either Guatemala, Belize, Ecuador or Peru). I love getting fun mail and I'm sure you guys do too so I'd be happy to send you one!!! don't be shy!

Countdown:
1 day until Leslie comes
5 days until I leave for Guatemala and Belize (school related)!
28 days until I go to Peru and Ecuador and Galapagos Islands (from Guatemala)!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

5 days!! That's coming up way too fast. Congrats on finishing all your work, for this semester at least!!!
Do I need to send you my address for a postcard? You should know it by now. Just remember, it's NOT 6661! :)
See you tomorrow!