Thursday, April 3, 2008

Maps, Mandeep, Manacotti

Tonight was Kristen's last shift at Old Spaghetti Factory, so Chris (her boyfriend) and I went on a "date" for dinner so that Kristen could serve us on her last shift. We did some homework and had fun bugging kristen and starring her down while she worked. I had the manacotti which was all right (not a bit pasta fan anyway), so i brought it home and perhaps my mom will enjoy it tomorrow!!
Last night Mandeep and I went to the Rascal Flatts concert in Vancouver. We went to the Mongolie Grill for dinner first and it was lots of fun! It was Mandeep's first concert ever, so it was great to experience it with her. I taught her how to scream long and loud! hehe.. Today my voice is a bit raspy. My friends Chris and Kristen and their two friends Matt and Grace were there as well.. so we spotted them and waved. Afterwards we all went to the Cactus Club on Robson which was also fun! :)
I had to take a picture of Matt, Kristen and Chris from where we were sitting!
This is Kristen and I on our weekly coffee date. Chris decided to intrude, but that was all right. Every week we share the chips and salsa and the spinach dip! it's a great tradition!!

And another week is pretty much over which is pure craziness!!

Here's the updated countdown:
22 more days until Guatemala!!
18 more days until Leslie visits!
4 more shifts at Starbucks!!
3 more days of school!


Oh ya.. maps. hehe.. The other day, my friend Destinye and I planned our road trip for the summer!! 19 states and provinces in 17 days!! yahoo!! it's going to be crazy fun!! The thing I'm looking most forward to is seeing Lion King broadway in New York!! Fun!!

2 comments:

Chrys said...

haha, glad your date was fun :) Crazy that there are only 3 days of school left!! And only 3 weeks till guatemala...boo!

Yvonne said...

That is some crazy road trip you've got planned - how fun!!! Also jealous that you got to go to the Rascal Flatts:) Glad yours wasn't cancelled!