Saturday, April 26, 2008

Going, Guatemala, Great!

Countdown:
0 more days until I leave for Guatemala!!

Crazy! I can't believe the day has finally come! My bags are all packed and I think I'm ready to go. I have one suitcase that weighs about 46 lbs (i stuffed a lot of stuff in there) and a couple of carry-ons. This morning I woke up with a migraine, sore stomach and a really sore throat, so I'm hoping it all goes away before my overnight flight!!

I'm hoping to be able to update my blog while I'm gone, but I don't know what internet access will be like and I'll have to borrow someone else's computer.

Anyway, right now my brain is foggy and I don't have much to say, but I wanted to say a final farewell!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

Bye Vanessa! I hope and pray that you have an amazing trip. I had a lot of fun with you yesterday on the way to the airport and can't wait until you're home! Looking forward to the postcards :) (especially the banana tree)