Saturday, January 19, 2008

Walks, Weddings, Wear

Yesterday I went for a nice long walk along the Mission dyke. It was a beautiful day (in Vanessa terms) and so it was fantastic to be outside!! I don't have my high-tech camera because I lent it to a friend for a few months. But here are some that I took with my point and shoot.


Tonight was the wedding reception for my cousin Kerry who married Greg back in December. They had a wedding in Mexico and then the reception tonight to celebrate! it was fun-always good to see extended family again. Had a bit of dancing afterwards as well which always brings some good laughs (only because I'm such an amazing dancer and come from a family with a strong heritage and tradition of dancing.. yay mennonites! haha)

My cousins Kerry, Nicholas and Desiree

My brother and sister-in-law, Bobbi and Chad

Desiree and I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your pictures of the walk were on a beautiful day too. Clouds and rain have a beauty of their own! Kerry is Gord and Adina's daughter, right? Nice to see pictures of your family. Elsie

Vanessa said...

Yup, Kerry is Gord and Adina's oldest!