Friday, January 18, 2008

Dry, Duh, Drain

The other day I was sitting in class and my hands were kind of dry. I had put a bottle of lotion in there earlier so I pulled it out and proceeded to apply it to my hands and my arms. It took me a second to realize that it felt kind of strange and it wasn't rubbing in that well. Then I looked at the bottle and realized it was shampoo!! haha.. So here I was sitting in class, rubbing shampoo on myself. It was pretty funny and it took a while to wash all the suds out before returning to class! Moral of the story: ALWAYS check your bottles to make sure you are using the proper product! HAHA!And here's a picture of me in case you forgot what I looked like. I'm off to read a textbook! Woohoo! Have a great day friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah yes. the shampoo incident.. that was quite hilarious.. :)

Yvonne said...

That made me giggle - I can just imagine all the suds that were in the sink:)

Chrys said...

that's so funny! did your hands at least feel less dry afterward?

leslie said...

that is absolutely hillarious, vanessa!! i love that!