Sunday, January 13, 2008

Party, People, Ponder

Every year in January, Centre Ice has their big staff Christmas Party with all the employees who work in the building. I wasn't going to go, but last minute I decided it would be fun to catch up with and see all the people I love and used to work with and miss quite a bit! It was great to hang out with friends and catch up with people I haven't seen in a while! It reminded me of how much I loved working at the gym... I miss the members and getting to know them and part of me wants to go back. But then I remember that I'm learning to slow down and take time to stop and reflect and enjoy life. Above is a picture of Bindu, Kelly and I.


Marc, Age and Trish


Dan and Maria. As Kelly said, Dan was smiling with his eyes! haha

That's all for today friends. Did not do much else but relax. I am starting to wonder exactly what I am going to do with myself having four day weekends every weekend. I might have to get a job after all.. haha! Have a great week!

No comments: