Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mail!, Mine, Midnight


Today when I went to pick up the mail, I was thinking that maybe the package I am expecting from Germany came in the mail. Instead, I got a package from a good friend of mine from Austria!! YAY! I love getting mail, especially when it is in box form! In it I got a scarf, some earrings and some other fun things along with a letter for my birthday! Made my day!

I just got back from the gym and feel great after a good workout. I dropped two of my classes and have decided to take it a bit easier this semester. I dropped Aquatics and Childhood Disorders. It will be nice to be home earlier than midnight and I will be able to enjoy my time more. I might even get another job!

Have a good evening friends!

2 comments:

elisa said...

I love getting mail too!!! Especially when you're not excpecting it - when I was in Texas that's what I looked forward to every day! And that's great that you're taking it easier, maybe it'll help with the headaches!

Theresa said...

Maybe you should come over before Sunday to knock some sense into you!!! ANOTHER JOB!!!
Good for you for admitting even you, my dear friend, have limits.
I'm proud of you!