Thursday, January 10, 2008

Optimal, Oops, Obfuscate

Yesterday, I decided I would defy being sick and would go out and conquer the world (okay, not quite). I've been itching to do some physical activity despite my inability to breathe. So, I asked my friend Chrystal if she wanted to go play tennis. We later realized that we must be avid players, because it was:

a) pitch black outside
b) freezing cold
c) wet

But, we persevered and got a good hour of tennis in there (the hour was good, not necessarily my skills). It felt so great to move and we had a nice chat at Timmy's afterwards. However, I don't think it did wonders for me being sick. Oops. I feel like the headache is waning slightly however!

I have decided that I am going to try and post daily now. It is a lot more effort to check my blog so I figure I will make it rewarding for my three faithful readers so far!

have a fantastic day friends! I'm off to school for twelve hours! (FUN!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've got a lot of willpower to go out on a cold wet night and play tennis! Hope you feel better soon.
Elsie

Anonymous said...

cool picture! i like it :)

Chrys said...

yay for tennis! You'll be glad to know there were no negative long term effects to my fingers freezing last night. I'll have to remember to bring gloves next time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa, it's me! Yes, I have "blog stocked" you for quite awhile, and I'm sorry! Thank you tho for inviting me to read your new blog. I promise to comment more often. Would you believe me if I said I've tried to comment before but got so frustrated because I couldn't get the comment to send?? its true! I'll do better. All the best and I hope your cold/flu goes away!
hugs!

mistletoe said...

hi Vanessa, I just realized you may not know who "mistletoe" is...its Jillian! I put that as the name people will see me as, not thinking you may not know who I really am...
hope you are feeling better soon! did you get to the Dr??
ps - great underwater pictures!
Jillian