Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Surprise, School, Swim

Today on my way home from school, I had a message from my friend Leslie, saying "Hey Vanessa, I'm headed towards BC right now. I hope that okay. I want to come visit. Call me and let me know if I can. If I can't, I'll turn around." So, my friend Leslie is driving out from Edmonton tonight and will be here tomorrow morning!! I'm SO excited!! Leslie and I manage to see one another about once a year and it's always a lot of fun!

Leslie and I were roommates at Bible School in Quebec. We were two of the five members of the amazing room 12. Good memories and lots of fun was had in that room!! So, in the next couple days you can expect some funny pictures I'm sure. :)

Today I played some tennis with my friend Heidi and it was fantastic. I'm trying to get back into all my favorite outdoor activities again and it seems like the weather is holding up for it! I'm off to the gym to swim my 2km and then hottubbing with a friend before Leslie arrives at six am tomorrow!! Have a great night!

2 comments:

TonyandKaylen said...

thanks! :)

Theresa said...

Oh have much fun, as I know you will!