Monday, January 14, 2008

Bucket, Buy, B.A.

Today I had a day off school as I do every Monday. I'm starting to realize that I need to find some projects to do for my four day weekends, because I'm not used to having so much time on my hands! Chrystal and I went to go see the movie, 'The Bucket List' today. It was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. It reminded me of the list I made of 100 things to do before I die. In one of my psych classes we always made something called a 'Catch 27' list of 27 things we wanted to do in the next year. It's a great idea and kind of fun too!! So I thought I'd share some of them on here:

1. Get my B.A.
2. Publish a photography book
3. Read all my books
4. Go to Antarctica
5. Get my masters
6. Write a book
7. Do a triathlon
8. Buy a house
9. Learn how to ballroom dance
10. Go on a road trip across Canada and the States
11. Take a good picture of the stars
12. Paint a picture
13. Get a hole-in-one in golf
14. Go on the Kettle Valley Railway
15. Memorize a book of the Bible
16. Build a treehouse
17. Go to Wales
18. Learn to speak German fluently
19. Climb a mountain
20. Carve something out of wood
21. Build a labyrinth
22. Go to all seven continents
23. Paint a room

So those are just a few that I have thought of-I encourage you to think of some and see what you can do to make them happen!! :)

2 comments:

mistletoe said...

your list has me inspired to think of what I'd like to do in the next year...its a great way to make yourself do something that you've always wanted to do - or make you think that maybe you should start thinking of what you'd like to do(if that all makes sense) The possibilities are endless if you have a positive attitude and don't let anything or anyone get in the way or your dreams...

Theresa said...

I'll read some of your books if you can't get than one done! :)