Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Book, Bug, Beautiful

For the last 3 months, "make Antarctica book" has been on my to do list. So today, with a stack of marking and other things to avoid, I got down to it and started and finished making all 100 pages of this book! Check out the preview of it if you want (you just need to click the picture I think)


I thought my travel bug had gone to sleep for a while (is that ever truly possible?) but looking at these pictures once again stirred up that yearning within me to go away on an epic adventure. Sigh. Won't be for quite a while.. probably in a year. But until then, I shall page through my book (once it arrives in the mail) and reminisce and stand in awe of the beautiful things I have been blessed to see!

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Those photo books are the coolest things! I have never made one but it is somewhere on my to do list as well. Nice memento!