Saturday, April 25, 2009

Slug, Spring, Sunbathers

Okay so these pictures are from a while back, but I still wanted to post them because I think they're pretty fun! Liz, Chrystal and I went to Cultus, Bridal Falls and Harrisson and had a great time! here are some pics to enjoy!


Liz was chasing the Canadian Geese around. i was secretly hoping they'd turn on her and attack, just because I thought it would be interesting to see.



Hmm. you can wash your car and pet at the same time.. seems a little odd to me!







I had to walk behind her for a while.. not a pretty sight.. but quite funny nonetheless!







It was reasonably cold out that day yet that man was going hard core sunbathing


We were enjoying a hot tub with snacks and such. and apparently the slug decided to join us. Gross. Glad we didn't eat it by accident! :)





Liz decided to eat it instead.. Ewwwww

Sorry this post doesn't have more words.. but I'm really tired and just wanted to post something in order to have something to read and so all my posts in the next few days don't come all at once!!

4 comments:

Chrys said...

That was definitely a fun day! I had forgotten about that girl at Bridal Falls...good times :)

Elsie said...

I don't know which picture made me laugh more......the girls posing for the picture of the sunbathing man, or the close-up of the slug on the snack plate. So funny!

kelly ens said...

laughing SOO hard at the nasty thong!

liz said...

Hahah that WAS some good times. I may just need to take some 'odd things going on in the background' pictures from now on.