Thursday, April 9, 2009

Posters, Procrastination, People

So I just uploaded pics from my camera and found some of Kristen and I at the Canucks game the other night. The game sucked and so did the mini donuts that we have been talking about buying all year.. but at least the company was good and we had a fun time! And made it on the big screen (as always!)



Kristen and my disgusted faces at the disappointing mini donuts...


Yesterday we had our poster sessions and so here are a few pics from that.. We even took a nice group shot at the end too which was nice to have a photo of everyone together!


Heidi (my roomie) dropped in to look at the posters so we took a snapshot. :)




What would a group picture be without funny faces from everyone?? When someone said to make a funny face, we all paused for quite a bit.. evidently it's difficult to think of funny faces when you get older! :)

The main thing that has changed on my countdown is only 40 more pages to write for papers! I stayed up until 4 am writing a twenty page paper. It seemed like a brilliant idea until I had to wake up at 8am this morning...

Today I baked cookeis with Des and we had a fantastic time singing and dancing around the kitchen. Then I watched 'Seven Pounds' with Chrystal. We started the movie off giggling, because the first time we tried to see the movie in theatres, we walked into the wrong theatre and ended up seeing bedtimes stories. This time the dvd got stuck in her dvd player and it wouldn't open or play.. haha.. luckily it finally worked!! :)

And that's all for now - i'm off to bed for a hopefully early start tomorrow!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha oh 4am papers. i hear brisk walks around the property do wonders for perking up! lol. i just watched seven pounds last night, it was good! i cried. loved it. have a good weekend!

Chrys said...

I'm glad we finally got to watch Seven Pounds - especially since with everything that went wrong when we tried, it really seemed like we just weren't supposed to see it!! :) Good movie!
I hope we don't giggle through the beginning of Les Mis too!