Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FINISHED, FINITO, FINALLY!!!!

As I type this post, my 61 page undergrad thesis is being printed.

Oh the joy and the satisfaction that accompanies those pages....

Sigh.

I can't believe I'm actually done.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is it bad that I already have that niggling feeling, for the first time in three years of :

Hmmm.. I don't have any homework to do. So what should I do?

Tis a strange and new feeling, but I think I like it! :)

I am SO excited for what is to come.

Sorry for the lack of updates of late, but here's a sneak peak of blog posts to come:
-My time in Quebec
-My new job
-My fun BC adventure day


Things I'm looking forward to this week:
-Kristen moving in for two months
-Liz moving in for a week and a half
-Heidi and I hanging out at home with NO schoolwork to do!
-My graduation ceremony
-Celebration Keg Dinner tomorrow night
-Seattle Zoo on Sunday

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't even contain my excitement right now.

But I shall leave you with this. Stay tuned for some exciting posts coming up!!!!

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! how exciting! :)

Chrys said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so exciting! Just think of all the time you'll have to relax now! So fun :)
Congrats on finishing!

Yvonne said...

Yahoo!!!! Hallelujah!!!! Congratulations!!! Kudos to you on being finished. I can't even imagine how good that must feel to you. Look forward to seeing pictures from Quebec and whatever other exciting posts are coming up:)

Elsie said...

What an amazing feeling that must be.....I'll bet you're so glad you decided to finish school now instead of waiting. Congratulations!!!