Wednesday, April 8, 2009

DONE, day, doom

I am all DONE my undergrad classes!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! SO excited!!!

This evening we had our thesis poster presentations so that was great to discuss research from the past year.

I only have 60 more pages to type for papers.
120 more papers to mark.
5 more days until my LAST (and first i guess) exam
And 6 more days until I start working full time. AHHHH

More pictures of very random things to come! :) But just wanted a quick update.

AND this is my 200th post!! So happy 200th post!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

now to cut the excitement, back to paper writing....

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Happy 200th post and yay for being done your undergrad classes!

Elsie said...

Sooooooo close!!! You can see the finish line!!! (insert Chariots of Fire music here). Hope you can enjoy the Easter break without too much work to do.

kelly ens said...

yippeee!

NikonSniper said...

I love this blog. Your photos are awesome. I always want to pose like that. I nearly died when I read your remarks about the thesis paper being due.

"... I thought the 30th was way at the end of the month. Turns out that's this Monday."

Hilarious stuff and great memories.

NikonSniper

Chrys said...

Shoot, I can't believe i didn't comment on this one! Congrats on finishing your classes!
And Happy 200th Post!