Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quebec, Quaint, Quite

Really randomly I decided to take a quick trip to Quebec as I found out I wouldn't be starting work right away. So off i went to visit one of my favorite places in Canada!! :) I got to stay with some friends of mine and enjoy playing with their four kids. I also saw my old roommate Betty in Quebec City which was so great to catch up with her!

I still had a ton of marking to finish, but I got it done which felt amazing. And now I can officially say I'm done school!! YEAHHH!






Okay this picture does not take place in Quebec, but it is my friends and I out for our celebration dinner of being done school!!





3 comments:

Chrys said...

I would love to see more of Quebec someday. It looks like a beautiful province!

Elsie said...

Fun pictures! Makes me want to "randomly decide to take a quick trip to Quebec" too!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful pictures Vanessa! Definitely on my list of places to visit one day.