Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter, Everybody, Eggs

Happy Easter!! Friday we had a family gathering with my mom's side of the fam and Sunday we had one with my dad's side of the fam. Always great to see everyone, have good food and have a great time!! here are some pictures... Enjoy!


My Omi painting some eggs... i think the adults painted more eggs than the kids.


Joe's egg.


Desiree's egg


Devon tickling the ivories


My Uncle Pete's egg


My Uncle Jay and his daughter Simone coloring eggs




This is Liv-my cousins' daughter. She is an absolute sweetie!!





I was crying, so Liv decided to make a similar facial expression as me so I wouldn't feel so bad.

All in all it was a great weekend! On Saturday I finished a paper and now I'm trying to study for my last (and first) final!

1 comment:

Elsie said...

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Your Omi is such a sweetheart....great to see other familiar faces too, having lots of fun at your cool egg-colouring family gathering. And that Liv is such an empathetic little girl ; ) Best wishes for the last exam!!