Sunday, April 12, 2009

Paper, Psychotherapy, Party

Greetings!! It is 2:30am in the morning and I just finished typing my last page of my paper on the connections between spirituality and psychotherapy. YAY! Well I think I have a lot of editing to do (seeing that it is 2:30 in the morning and the brain doesn't fully work), but the bulk of it is done!!

Here's some numbers from my paper:
6 people interviewed
30 pages
40 sources
9000 words

Anyway, just wanted to write a post of celebration that the end of school is getting nearer now that the bulk of this paper is completed! Huzzah!!

And some Easter pictures and other fun stuff is coming up soon!! :)

Only 120 papers to mark! (okay cut out the only, that's a lot!)
Only 4 more days until I start working full time!
Only 3 more days until my first and last exam!
Only 1 more paper to work on!
5.5-the hours of sleep i might get tonight!! woo hoo!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

Yay for finishing! It must feel great to have that done, even if you still have to edit. Way to go!