Thursday, November 20, 2008

Creepy, Crazy, Creature

So here's my next promised post. No pictures of the Christmas decorations yet though because i'm too lazy to turn on all the lights, take pictures, upload the pictures and then post them. ha. but soon. but i'm posting since you commented and i included a beautiful picture of myself down below for your viewing pleasure. I'm just that attractive.

I have kind of gotten back into the groove of going for daily walks. When I first moved in, I was walking every day for the first two or three weeks. Then I got sick and life got crazy and I would walk about once a week. The last four days I've gone for walks and it's been wonderful (except for the huge blister on the bottom of my little toe). Saw a large dead rat covered in flies yesterday. That was lovely.

Lately I wonder what in the world God has for me and my life. Right now I could list off ten possibilities of things I could and they would all seem to be good but I'm in the dark. I hate being in that place, but at the same time I feel brimming with excitement and hope over the good things I know will come. I'm learning to dream big. There's a psalm that says "Open your mouth wide and I will fill it". I have decided that I want to dream big. Because however large I open my mouth, that's how much God will fill it-so I determine it. Thankfully I have an extremely oversized and large mouth. haha.. But that's exciting because great things are in store for me and I'm excited for how God will use me. Right now my dream is to be a travelling speaker/writer. And that's all I have for now!

Thanks for listening to my thoughts. I will try to post more often!

1 comment:

Chrys said...

You should have taken a picture of the dead rat for your phone collection.
I've wanted to start going for regular walks, but I think I'm the type that would want company. Too bad we don't live on the same street anymore!! :)