Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Funny, Fragrant, Fun

Greetings from Whistler!! Lindie came to visit from Calgary and we decided to do a quick last minute get away to Whistler! So fun! We called Sandy and she joined us for the first night. We're staying at the Sun Dial Hotel here and it's fantastic. We have our own full kitchen where we've been making some good food and enjoying some tasty desert wine and having tons and tons of laughs. Sandy was rolling on the floor last night laughing. One of the best features has been the rooftop hot tub!! So amazing!

I will post pictures when I get home and have my camera cord, but just wanted to leave you with my favorite quote of the day. Okay, a little embarrassing for me, but I almost peed my pants laughing in the middle of the woods...

We had just had nachos for lunch. I made guacamole and had put two things of garlic chopped up in it.. So Lindie and I went for a nice long walk up to a lake in the interpretive forest..

Lindie (walking behind Vanessa): Mmm.. Smells like sausages (thinking, that's weird in the middle of the woods...)

Vanessa: Um.. I just burped.

Lindie: Gross.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hope you find that funny and don't find me too gross.. hahaha..

more to come later!!

3 comments:

Chrys said...

hahahahahaha! I love it! I can totally picture that happening. Good times :)

Jocelyn said...

i had a good chuckle, didn't pee my pants but a good chuckle nonetheless

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA Sounds like a perfect Le Chalet conversation...