Sunday, November 2, 2008

Productive, Prison, Possibilities

So, in a quest to post more on my blog I will post right now.

I just finished reading 80 pages of a really difficult book on the history of the prison system and then wrote a paper on it. I just have one more 12 page paper to write before tomorrow. I'm leaving to pick Lindie up in 30 minutes, so I'm not entirely sure when I will write that, but hopefully I can fit it in somewhere.. It's just filling the 12 pages up that will be the problem. haha..

So yay for productivity on my Sunday morning!! I am always happy when I get to cross stuff off my to-do list!

I have been thinking lately of possibilities of what I should do after graduation. I could get a job. Or go to school for my masters. Or take the year off and work intermittently and travel. Hmm.. Any suggestions? Anyone have an ideal job they think of when they think of me?

Here's some fun trip possibilities for the future:
-Somewhere in the Caribbean with Lindie during my spring reading break
-Mystery graduation trip with Chrystal somewhere fun to celebrate (Disneyland, cruise, carribean?)
-Scotland, Wales and England with my mom next summer
-Ontario next summer for my cousin's wedding
-Quebec next summer for a pyschology conference (and visit people after)
-Road Trip next summer because they're fun... somewhere in the States- North Dakota perhaps?
-Australia to visit Dave and Karin perhaps.. not sure when but I would love to go visit!
-South America explorer with my mom in January 2010 with a few extra days to go to Antarctica (my dream come true)
-Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia
-South Korea to visit my friend Hannah
-India

Okay, enough dreaming. Any you guys think I should absolutely go on? :) hehe.. it's fun to think of all the different possibilities! I just have to co-ordinate them with the hundreds of weddings happening next year!!!

Anyway, thanks for listening to my ramblings, I'm off to the airport!

3 comments:

Chrys said...

Haha, I think I change my mind every week on where we should go for the graduation trip. So many possibilities!

Anonymous said...

oh i wish i were you sometimes. all those travel options sound AMAZING :) you should definitely do south east asia.. you could go twice as long and spend the same amount cuz it's super cheap over there. and india is quite the amazing culture shock. p.s. please don't plan a trip for july 18th PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE!

BLUEBERRY said...

I want to go to Tibet...spend a summer there, biking. my dream!

Regards from chicago...
luis