Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sinai, Stars, Sweaty

So i just wrote a really long post and it didn't work. And I dont' feel like rewriting it.

Climbed Mt. Sinai at 1am the other day. What an amazing experience. The stars while climbing were surreal and the sunrise was beautiful. Yay for five hours of hiking and not being able to walk nicely now.

Saw the Suez Canal and glimpsed at the pyramids. Now we are in Alexandria and it's a really cool city all along the Meditteranean.

It's pretty hot but not bad. Low tourist season right now which is nice.

I have more to say but since I typed it all up once already I'm not going to do it again! So that's an update from me. Having an amazing time! :)

1 comment:

Chrys said...

cool cool!! too bad that post didn't work. That always sucks when you've put so much time into it. miss you!