Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quebec, Qute, Quiet

Okay so these pics are going back a bit and I apologize for the lack of blog posts, but I was in Quebec for a week and then was up in Kelowna last week for university week at camp. But here's some pics. Candice, Kelly, Sonia and I all went out for Japanese in between my trips. We all used to work together at Apollo Athletic Club and we love getting together to catch up-always lots of fun!

Boxes for packing.. heehee.. I just moved in tonight and have been unpacking all evening! It's really exciting! But tough to decide where everything should go! I will post pics of my place soon!

I lived in Quebec for two years and love going back to visit. Every time Jenn and I would drive by the tourist sign on the highway, we always joked about going to the house for Sir Wilfred Laurier.. So after five years of joking, we decided to go right before she left. It was better than I expected actually. In the picture above, Marie-Pierre is blessing us (the sign says "marie bless us")

My old roommate Bethany was there too which was great to catch up with her again!
Sunrise on the airplane. Yay for red-eye flights. I've decided I hate flying. ha. From now on... I will take submarines or something.
For Jenn's going away party we went to a place called Hot and Spicy restaurant in Montreal- SO good! Asian food all you can eat. We got to try about thirty different dishes. Way too much food but great company and a great time all together!



Dave and MIke


Timothy -love all the kids there and playing with them. Always such a delight just to hang out with them and read stories and play and stuff.

Anna


The lake..

Anna, Joshua and I

Mary

Timothy and I

Theo, Millie and I

Marie, Alex, Jenn and I went for Japanese in Joliette and it was fantastic!

All right, so I was about to post this the other day, but my internet connection cut out right as I was about to publish it (was using someone else's internet).

I don't have internet at my place yet, so this will have to do for now!! :) Will post more once I have internet!! Bye!

4 comments:

Chrys said...

sweet, still first!
I definitely think you should travel by submarine from now on. Limits your travelling options a bit, but so worth it.
My brain is mush, so that's it tonight!

Anonymous said...

You are such a traveler! Sounds like you're ready to stay home for a while now (or scout out the bottom of the ocean??). Looking forward to seeing your new place!

kelly ens said...

glad you had a great trip! Let me know how convenient traveling via submarine is :)
looking forward to pics of the new place!

Anonymous said...

Oh Man, Hot and Spicy was so good. I was talking with my parents today about and we thought it was good. But probably better to go with only like 6-10 people, instead of 20, that way you can actually eat what you order. Perhaps we can find a place like that here in the West.