Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Plane, Pyramids, Party!

First off, happy 100th post on this blog! Very exciting!

In just a few hours I'm off to the airport to catch my plane to Cairo, Egypt! SO exciting!! Here's a few pictures of things I'll be seeing:


The pyramids!!


Mt. Sinai! I get to go see one of the caves where Moses hid! fun!

Some other things I'm really excited for: 1 week riverboat cruise down the Nile, Mohammed Alis great alabaster mosque, Valley of Kings, the Sphinx!

AHHHHH!!! So exciting! Might have internet access to update while gone. Stay tuned for stories and more pictures!! (that i've taken this time)



The other night Amy and I made a nacho mountain, our traditional dinner together.

I have other exciting news but that will have to wait until I'm back!! Hee hee... but it will be worth it!!!

Updated Countdown:
0 days until I leave for Egypt
2 more summer classes
24 days until Quebec!
31 more days until... well you'll find that out later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww nacho mountains will always have a special place in my heart :) can't wait to hear about egypt! oh and of course, your exciting news. which i'm 99.999999% sure i already know. but just in case, i will be waiting in anticipation. have fun!!