Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cleaning, Cars, Coladas


The other day Desiree and I went for a 24 kilometre bike ride and then went to clean Chad's rental house which was absolutely disgusting. Fun times though!


This is us at an all you can eat restaurant in Vancouver. We went to Bard on the Beach afterwards! It was great!Lindie and Chrystal
Carlee and my matching vehicles. Oh, I bought a new vehicle! A Ford Hybrid Escape. So if you know anyone that wants to buy a Mazda 6, let me know! :) Mine's the one on the left. Perhaps one day I will post some more photos of her!
Lindie sleeping.. or not quite in the back of the pickup truck at the drive-in. And below is Chrystal trying to find the radio station

We made Pina Coladas this evening. A bunch of us girls got together.. Well, originally it was just kristen and i doing homework.. then people came and it was fun! Amy, Carlee, Kristen and I

Kristen the body builder

1 comment:

Chrys said...

Fun pictures! Everyone at work laughed when I told them the parking brake story. Good times! And people still tell me that Wall-E is such a great movie. I just don't get it!