Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chrystal, Chicago, Caleb

In 24 hours I will have just left the theatre where I will have watched the musical Wicked! Tomorrow morning, Chrystal and I are getting up at 2:40 (she's getting up at 2) and we're heading to the airport to catch our flight to Chicago. We're going to chill in Chicago for two days and see Wicked, then fly to New York the next day!! Woot woot!! So far we are seeing The Lion King and Rent and then some other mystery broadway show. FUN!

Here we are with our bags, all ready to go!


Also, I'm adding a new link to my blog list so be sure to check it out. My cousin Caleb and his fiance Emily (who were just out visiting) are travelling in South America and have a blog so check it out! :)

4 comments:

Chrys said...

Yay yay yay!! I'm so excited to travel and sightsee after a night of no sleep - because I'm pretty sure we won't get much sleep tonight!! Okay, that's all I can think of for now. I'm too excited to think! I was going to say 'see you tomorrow', but you're sitting right next to me!! hehehehehe

Lisa Lu said...

haha, sounds like fun, chrys you're such a nerd

Anonymous said...

oh man i'm so jealous! a musical in NYC is on my bucket list, you are living my dream. haha jk. ok have fun. sounds exciting!

Yvonne said...

You two must be having a blast right now. Looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing all about your adventures when you get back.