Thursday, March 10, 2011

Syllables, Sophie's, Sweet

One of my favorite things about being home is playing with this little guy. Because he is so stinkin' precious and melts my heart every time. Especially when he walks over to me, grabs my finger and gets me to follow him where he wants to go play.


I love how he says my name even though it sounds nothing like it and there is no way I could even tell you what it sounds like. But it has two syllables and it's what he calls me and that's what matters. :)


And then this week, my friend Amy and I spent the day together in Vancouver. It was a gloriously sunny day in Van and we went to some fantastic stops! Great day!


This is a great find: Sophie's. I love all the stuff inside. Once again, stuff makes good atmosphere, thereby creating better food. It's all homemade type food and all very tasty.


We went to Granville island for quite a while and walked around downtown a bunch and then went to the Canucks game. We lost, but it ended up being a tense game and it was good and fun. And I got on the big screen, so it must all be good. :)

Here's another one of my fave kiddies. I have known their mom for years and have watched her and her brother grow up over the years. I have enjoyed many a dinner at their house and always enjoy my time spent with them!

Sorry for another random post, but this is what I've been up to in my time at home before my trip to Quebec!

Next up: More about why in the world i'm moving to Quebec!

No comments: